CSSI® Property Analysis
Discover Your Potential Savings
Cost Segregation Analysis
Fill out the form below with your property’s information, and you will be on your way to maximum tax savings. With the property information requested below, we will respond to you within two business days with a complete analysis of your potential tax savings based on your property’s specifics. Your property will also be reviewed for potential tax benefits from disposition deductions, removal cost deductions, and capital to expense reversals. We believe in a conservative approach in the preliminary analysis of your property. Your property and your tax savings are important to us. Our preliminary cost segregation analysis is always available at no cost to you.
Here is how to determine if your property is a viable candidate for cost segregation:
- Does your commercial or income property have a cost of at least $150,000?
- Do you lease commercial space and have incurred buildout costs?
- Does your commercial or income property have remaining depreciation?
- Have you completed renovations in the last year?
- Have you made frequent renovations during the ownership of your property?
- Do you plan to own your building for at least five additional years?
With your preliminary no-cost cost segregation analysis, you will receive:
- An overview of your estimated tax savings
- A net present value analysis showing the power of the time value of money
- An engagement letter with applicable study fees
- An outline of documents required to get started with your study